Monday, September 12, 2016

Stronger By The Weeker

That wasn't a spelling mistake.

"Weekers" - are my 7 day to-do type goal. They're kind of like my candy goals. They give me a taste of what doing that daily would be like without the full commitment, so I can take it or leave it and trial more things into my routine(not that I really have a routine). It's kind of the change up for fun thing I do at least once if not 4 times a month.

You can read more about my "every month a new year" by clicking this sentence <---



They've actually been pretty fun. Here are just a few I've done so far:

No Facebook
8 glasses of water
Reading my patriarchal blessing
Yoga
No sugar ( I won't be doing it again unless I become deathly allergic to sugar and a doctor orders me to stop...)
Cleaning/tidying the house after the kids are in bed
Wearing a dress or skirt


I've continued implementing some of these on a more regular basis without even really trying/meaning to as they've become a sort of joy to do. I'd strongly recommend weekers for whatever goal you want to taste, but not fully commit to just yet. Stay tuned to future posts on some of the results of mine!

PS the photo has nothing to do with this post.



Heaven's slice is self betterment, and changing it up every once in a while!




No comments: