Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Living With Glitter

You either read the title like this:




Living With Glitter!!!



Or this:





living with glitter...



Unfortunately, I am the latter - My fears consist of snakes covered in glitter crawling all over me in a smart car full of people touching me on an icy highway.  

It's unfortunate that I am this way because I've got a little girl whose got a love of sparkles and many a dresses chalk full of them. I actually mistakingly even bought her one myself (GASP!). Not realizing there was loose sparkles on the bottom, I had her wear it for her birthday party and I only much too late in the game noticed sparkles everywhere, EVERYWHERE!! After the party was over I vacuumed the couches to no avail and swept/mopped with the same outcome. 






But alas... princesses need sparkly things, and this Queen has finally succumbed to the notion (somewhat) that her little girl will in fact live a childhood of sparkly things. 


Of course, she will also live a childhood full of dirt-covered blue jeans as well...






Heaven's slice is moderation in all things.

No comments: