Sunday, April 24, 2016

How does she?

Some of you may be wondering-





Where does she come up with this stuff and how does she have the time to keep up with this bloggin thing?







Well let me tell you.

I get inspired/prompted in my thoughts. These promptings come into my mind a majority of the time as I'm doing housework - cooking cleaning, dejunking, organizing etc. Sometimes they come as I'm on a long drive or at night as I'm feeding my baby about to drift off into sleep. A title or a question will pop up and it will enforce my brain to start searching for my truth in the matter. From there I draw upon my faith, my humour, and my daily life living to come up with an outline. Sometimes too, it comes from a struggle I have, and as I overcome it to find peace I feel the prompting to share my insights. I then start writing it... in my head.

Yep, tis all in my head. How do I remember my titles and outline let alone all the sentences?! Well, this is how I see it- I was divinely inspired to start this blog, so if He wants me to keep that particular post I have written in my mind, I will remember it by the time I get a chance to be on the keyboard. If it's not important, I will forget it. No harm, no foul.

But how do you find the time to type? When my littles are asleep or my dear husband has a chance to watch them for me. Sometimes as my baby is sleeping and my 2  3 year old is watching a cartoon I sneak off and type, checking on her every so often. I type pretty fast, so I'm somewhat efficient that way. I have a number of drafted posts that I just have to read over and tweak, so it's easy to quickly hit publish to a post for the week.

Also, as you may have noticed, my "weekly posts"consist of any day from a Monday to a Sunday. So the pressure isn't set on a particular day of the week in case something comes up; for instance my hubby hasn't had a chance to read it. (he reads every one before it gets published.)






Heaven's slice is finding quiet moments to be inspired.


No comments: