Sunday, February 14, 2016

Challenge Accepted!

So recently the hubs and I had an interesting meal time together ...

It was decided that we'd have to sing anything we spoke and whoever messed up first (speaking without a tune) had to go to the gas station to get a slurpee. Now though I do kinda like going to get slurpees (as I've mentioned before), the thought of having to put on socks, AND shoes, AND a coat just didn't feel like something I wanted to do at the time (I'm a little lazy...); I was in it to win it! Which, may I add was NOT an easy thing considering there was a two year old standing on her chair not eating her supper that we had to sing sternly to 'pleeeeeease sit dooooown and eat your supperrrr.' How authoritative do you think we sounded to her? I was pretty impressed though, we made it an entire 15 minutes!

Guess who won?...
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/

I love how immature we are.
Happy Valentine's Day!




Heaven's slice is winning!




No comments: