Wednesday, May 20, 2015

I Wonder Part II





Click here for my first 'I Wonder' post.




I wonder if since the tv show 'How To Get Away With Murder' came out it's been harder for the govt. officials to decipher if those who are googling that phrase are tv fans or pre-serial killers.










I wonder why horror movie previews are allowed in the commercials with zero warning to the viewer. Thank you for forcing that image into my brain without my consent, I really needed to be terrified to my core over the next several months.






I wonder why macaroni doesn't taste anywhere near as good once left-overed from the fridge.














I wonder if anyone else has caught that Jon Lovitz was actually in two episodes of Friends as two different characters.










I wonder how Goofy feels about his best friend having a dog as a pet.













I wonder if awe is spelled "awe" or "aw". Is there 2 definitions? Like which one's the one I should use for adorable and which is the sad one?










I wonder what the heck Siri is, like how can she give those quick witted snotty little responses sometimes? When did robots figure out sarcasm?












I wonder what iCloud is... and do I really need to sign into it on my iPad or is it ok if I just keep ignoring all the pop ups wanting me to sign in?












I wonder what Kat Perkin's has been up to after The Voice (please tell me Adam Levine signed her!).













I wonder why they don't have movie clubs or tv show clubs like they do book clubs.













I wonder if my daughter is silently judging me from her play table as I take all these photos of myself or if she's getting a kick out of how wonderfully weird I am.











I wonder what parkour is.













I wonder if these contractions are the real deal or not.






Heaven's slice is having time to sit on your butt.


No comments: