Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I wonder...



I wonder if the band Maroon 5 knows they're named after swimming badges/levels.













I wonder if Bert off of The Raccoons cartoon is Cyril Sneer's secret love child. That's why he doesn't like his other son Cedric playing with Bert! I mean the kid is the only raccoon with an anteater nose, like what's that about? An Anteater crossed with a racoon...










I wonder why my exercise/sport clothing is also my lazy day couch-laying clothing.      














I wonder if my husband will notice if I eat ALL the golden graham bar thingies that taste exactly like my bestie's square recipe.











I wonder if I'll ever learn to not over-eat sugar foods in one sitting so my stupid pains can be kept at bay.













I wonder why my daughter sleeps better between 6-11am than from 12-5am. Is there a night-owl and non-morning person gene she got from me?












I wonder what GIF and TIA means - I see this on pinterest and swap and buy's a lot.

I wonder why 'thank you' was that hard to type that it had to be shortened to 'Ty' for typing slang. If you're really grateful isn't it worth the effort of 6 more letters?



I wonder why women's wranglers are so expensive. If (I wouldn't) I was to buy a $70-$90 pair of jeans there's no way I'm getting one spec of dirt on them or hopping into a saddle. And why are men's jeans consistently cheaper? SALES please!!



I wonder why all of my glasses/sunglasses tilt sideways on my face, or do I wonder why my ears are so lop sided?

I wonder if I use the word wondering-ment in this post if anyone will catch the reference.

I wonder how much longer my daughter is gonna nap for.


I wonder if I'll ever be able to sleep all the way through the night again. It's totally ok if I don't, I just wonder.


I wonder if people outside can see me take all these photo's of myself.



I wonder if one star will shine... I wonder why the song When He Comes Again keeps playing in my head as I wonder this.







I wonder if there's something I should be doing right now...













Heaven's slice is having time to sit and let your mind wonder.



No comments: