Thursday, November 3, 2016

Halloween Fun

Oh my how I love Halloween!


I'd love to say this pose was planned, but this is my daughter's new 'I forgot how to smile because you've taken too many photos of me' face. It worked out  pretty awesome for our theme though hey?!(Thanks for taking the photo MOM!!)

I had us pegged down to be Goldilocks and the 3 Bears since the beginning of the year (may be earlier). It was my little girl's favourite story to read for a long time and seemed pretty suiting given our family size.

And because my parents are awesome and don't get trick or treaters really anymore out where they live, they came in and handed out candy at our house while we went out with the kids! I must say my mom is pretty much the funnest halloween candy hand 'er outer there is. Someday I hope to be as fun as her!

And then after Goldilocks and Baby Bear went to bed, Momma Bear and Papa Bear watched a classic Halloween movie while looting the little's candy bags.




Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Yes. I know, it's chalk full of early 90's cheesiness and shall we say "ok" acting. But it used to be my favourite and I can still laugh and smile at a lot of the parts of the movie. I can't handle scary movies, so this movie gives me the "sense" of a scary movie without it being scary at all.







Anyways. Halloween was awesome this year!




Heaven's slice is this family of mine and mini chocolate bars.



No comments: