Tuesday, August 9, 2016

The Rice Experiment And Your Body

I decided to give the rice experiment a go.














I made some rice, put the same amount in two identical jars, then put them in two similar side by side bedrooms in my basement.




























To the positive one I gave it compliments. I mostly called it "PRETTY" and "BEAUTIFUL." Though  I also threw in a 'good', 'nice', and 'love you' every once in a while.

To the negative one I said mean things. Mostly I called it "FAT" and "UGLY." I also threw in an 'I hate you' every now and then.














After just one week a mouldy spot formed on the negative one. The positive one stayed nice, white and mould free. I continued doing it probably 5 times a week for a month and sporadically for another month. The same results continued; the negative one got mouldy and the positive one stayed nice and white. See for yourself:








 








So what does this have to do with our bodies?

EVERYTHING.

If saying mean or nice things to a jar of measly cooked rice proved negative and positive looking results, how much more true could it be to a living breathing being?

Lets say nice things to ourselves in that mirror and watch those physical flaws and emotional scars fade, shall we?



Heaven's slice is loving your body.




No comments: