Saturday, March 28, 2015

Transitions

Kids grow up too fast 

It's a total cliche I know, but that's because it's so craze balls true!

The sleeping chambers tugs at my heart the most every time it changes:



From bassinet


to crib,


to the lowest setting of the crib 
(for some reason this switch gave me the most tears),


to a bed bed?!




I am comforted though due to a simply wonderful quote that totally applies.

"There are no true endings, only everlasting beginnings"
                                                                                                                                                                -Dieter F. Uchtdorf (Grateful in Any Circumstances)

I've started to now get ever-so excited with every milestone we're presently hitting with my little girl.



Heaven's slice is maturing.


No comments: