Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Autumn

So Fall is actually my favourite season (don't tell Summer!!!) and here is why:


1) Memories of going back to school - marking a new year, a fresh start. 
2) Leaves changing colour - so crazy beautiful! 


3) Weather wise it's the unicorn to my world of horses - I love horses Summer, there's no snow and no cold and though Summer may be really crazy short lived some years, you know that every year there will be a Summer; it's fact. BUT unicorns Fall is that season you so want to believe exsists, but due to it not being an every year occurrence (at least where I live) it's more fiction than non. Unicorns and Fall are both built up in the magical world of imagination, the place in which I feel like I live part-time in.

4) The food! With not 1, but 2 holidays involving delicious food is just perfection - Pumpkin pie, yams, leftover turkey sandwiches, CHOCOLATE/CANDY, spooky looking appetizers etc.!









5) Halloween. This shouldn't need any explaining, but since a lot of adults are party poopers with this holiday I will justify myself - Um hello, COSTUMES! You get to dress up in a fun, funny, cool, crazy way without ANY judgement from others. And you get to judge others' costumes.Wait... There's usually some fun gathering to go to or an opportunity to eat hand out candy!! Tiny chocolate bars you can eat a ton of guilt-free because of how little they are. Seriously all you adults just need to grow up dress up so it's more socially acceptable for me to continue dressing up!



6) Pumpkins! I usually don't carve mine, I just leave them as decoration to freeze and rot outside. But I love looking at them!!





7) The fashion! Leggings, boots, sweaters, head warmers. I love how comfy will always be the style for Fall.











8) Fleece sheets get to come back on my bed! (watch for a post about this later)












9) It's not as sunny and bright in the early morning, making me feel guilty for sleeping in.











10) I no longer have to stress over the fact that I don't have a tan. 













Heaven's slice is the season that is upon us... and dressing up!



No comments: