Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Clothes Shopping

I absolutely LOVE shopping for clothes (It's one of those girly things I kinda hate that I love so much - Tomboy envy), but only  when certain circumstance are in order like a) I have the time to be slow and selfish (AKA I am alone) b) There's crazy sales and c) My hair and makeup are done and I feel pretty. So in light of this love of mine I thought I'd snag some photos of my fave clothing items:

I have to bend one knee on all my outfit photos because that's how J-dawg rolls.



Purple and polka dots, how can I not love this dress!



 
Recent find - long loose t-shirts!

  The hands have thumb holes!

  O how I love a good ol' navajo aztec print.


Sometimes you have to do sassy poses with a "duck" face.



And sometimes you have to chop off your head.

I love this sweater even though my face doesn't look it.

I broke my frugal rule on this sweater, so don't tell Julie!



And lastly, my all time favourite outfit. The shirt is from a community softball team I played a game or two in when I was around 10 yrs. old (yes it drowned me and yes I'm pretty sure I played due to a potential forfeit). The pants are the most comfy hospital pants ever! I got them handed down to me when I was around 11ish by my sister. This outfit pretty much makes me feel like a carefree kid again. It's not flattering, nor is it pretty, but I feel amazing in it! 




Heaven's slice is feeling good in your clothes.




No comments: