Monday, June 6, 2016

Why This Blog Makes No Money

...

and never will.



Well firstly, there is no ads on it. So there's that reason.

Secondly, I feel this blog has too much personal depth in between all the silliness, and I just can't justify any reason to capitalize on it. I was prompted and inspired by powers beyond my own to start this and a lot of posts were written without my hands touching the keyboard so to speak. Even if what I write touches one soul, one individual, and that lone individual is just myself, then all the efforts made are worth it.

This blog is designed to promote. Not advertise. To promote that which is good. Good in myself and the good in life.

And hopefully this gives light to the good in your life as well.



Heaven's slice isn't in it for fame nor money.



No comments: