Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Happy Father's Day

First a little Father's Day video to put you in the mindset for this weekend's awesome holiday ahead:

CLICK for Father's Day video

Such a great video right?!

I must say, the older I get the more I've come to not only appreciate, but deeply admire my Dad. It seems that Dad's don't often get the credit they deserve, but I feel like even when they do they seem to deflect the praise when it's given anyways and gear the praise over towards the mothers... which makes me think all the more of them!! Humility in the fatherhood calling and the upmost admiration for motherhood seems to just come naturally to the best of dads, and o how I love that! Tis truly a Christ-like attribute that I just adore in them.

So for all the Father's in our lives and in our hearts, let us take time this weekend to let them know how important they are and how thankful we are for them.


I can't believe how fortunate I am to have the awesome Father I have and that my little girl get's to have the best Daddy ever!

Just look how adorable they are together!!












Heaven's slice is Fathers.

No comments: